Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Jensen home stereo and the transformer that the…

Customer Question
I have a Jensen home...
I have a Jensen home stereo and the transformer that the power cord hooks to shows no continuity when tested on the 120v side. The number on the transformer is FS###-##-####8E. That is all the info on that transformer. I don't know where to find a replacement. Any help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/16/2016
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Aric, Engineer

Hello, Can you please get me the model number of the Jensen stereo?

the mod.# ***** Sorry.

Okay, thank you. Sorry I cannot find anything on this one. I will need to opt out.

I ran into the same thing, thanks anyway.
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 years ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, please post back with clear picture of the transformer and the circuit boards inside the the unit.