Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

This is *********** I have cinemate series 2 and I think it

Customer Question

this is james *********** I have cinemate series 2 and I think it was struck lighting and can you fix it or do you have a used for sale
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, We cannot fix a broken device over the computer, and we don't sell any products. If you need to have the Bose repaired, then you would need to contact Bose directly at the number below and setup an RMA for repairs of this unit:

BOSE:

For assistance with your product, please call us toll-free at 1-***-***-****. For help with our aviation headsets, call 1-***-***-****.

For the best possible service, please have your product nearby when you call. Hours of operation: Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 8 PM ET

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.