Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bose CineMate 15 I order from QVC, I made my last…

Customer Question
I have a Bose CineMate...
I have a Bose CineMate 15 I order from QVC, I made my last payment on 1/31/2016. This morning I got up turned my system on and I got a growling sound then nothing!!! Material#(###) ###-#### S/N 064727942900484AS. Can you help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
2/12/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Wanda.

As an initial step, can you please unplug power to the bose system for 60 seconds to reboot it, then turn it on again and let me know if the problem continues?
If so, please check multiple inputs on the bose (radio, dvd, tv, etc) to see if it happen son all of them.