Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

How do I attach a Rockfish (RF-SMB101) Soundbar Mount to a

Customer Question
Samsung HW-J551 Soundbar that will...
How do I attach a Rockfish (RF-SMB101) Soundbar Mount to a Samsung HW-J551 Soundbar that will be hung below a Samsung 6400 UHD TV which is mounted to a Sanus full motion wall mount?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
2/12/2016
Technician: Steve G., Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Steve G., Master Technician

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

What exactly is the problem you are facing? Will the soundbar mount not work as designed with your wall mount?

Louie, Technician