Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't see HDMI 3 in Sytem Setup on my Pioneer SC25. What…

I can't see HDMI 3...
I can't see HDMI 3 in Sytem Setup on my Pioneer SC25. What must I do to see it and turn it on?
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/4/2016
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem

open the menu and select SYSTEM SETUP open this and select INPUT SETUP select this and look for HDMI 3 and you`ll probably find that it is indeed set to SKIP , give it a name or just leave it as HDMI 3 and you`re set

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.
Thank you

In the Input Setup menu it doesn't scroll to HDMI 3. I get several other names, but no HDMI 3.

O.k then it probably has already been changed , is there anything connected to that port at the rear of the SC ?

If not then connect something you know works like a dvd then set it to play and go through all the inputs until you get to see the picture

Once that is done open the setup menu again and see what it is called and change it

Not until I just connected an Amazon Fire stick.
When I scroll through the inputs, there are two "Input names" that have the HDMI Input as Input-3. One name is "DVR" and the other says "HTPC".

o.k so you do have something on input 3

Now how about that DVR input , is it set to SKIP=ON or OFF ?

Can you use it now ?

by the way , you must mean HDCP

by the way ,If you want it to be named HDMI 3 then go in the input setup menu and reset it back to hdmi 3 instead of dvr or use it as dvr

I don't get an HDMI -3 input name, but when I press the DVR button on my remote it now sees the Amazon Fire so I guess someone had changed the HDMI 3 input name to DVR. The Input Skip is "OFF"

to get that HDMI 3 name you need to select DEFAULT in the setup menu

INPUT NAME = DEFAULT

Or select RENAME and give it the name you want

Should the Input Skip be ON or OFF?

DEFINITELY OFF

Otherwise it will skip it

Jack
Jack, Technician