Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have receiver VSX-921 and I see e22 flashing. I have

Customer Question
Hi. My name is*****...

Hi. My name is***** have receiver VSX-921 and I see e22 flashing. I have connected receiver via ether.cable to Internet and I see my software version is up to date

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I see just UE22 flashing, I cannot find sw version. Receiver just notices me that there is no newer version

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
2/4/2016
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome Stepan

This is an issue with the step-down transformer. Before we go on to try to resolve this, is the unit still under warranty?

No, unit is not under warranty ...

ok, the issue si the transformer is faulting, if you listen real carefully you should hear a clicking

removed all connections - even the speaker

Then start to bang the receiver over the point where you hear the clicking as this is the one failing.

The warranty has expired and a repair is not possible so do not be afraid to use a bit of force as most times this will get it working again.

You do this while its on until the error removes.

Let me know the results please

Hi, i payed deposit 5$ for this issue, but I don't want order mostly services. But my bank assistant called me you want charged my credit card $36, how can I cancel this operation - thank you ...
no mostly --> monthly :-)

The $36 dollars is the cost of the question, there is nothing monthly about this. This you clearly saw when making the question.

But I see you waited for the answer, and then requested a refund... of course its up to you if you wish to pay for the answer or not.

You have to contact customer service for a refund.

OK, I try your recommendation, but I will do it only this afternoon or evening ... :-)
If we will solve this problem, $36 is good price for me ...I will let you know the result
Thank you

ok