Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm having trouble hooking up my new reciever
, ya,

Customer Question
I'm having trouble hooking...

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Ya, give me a second to get the model numbers

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/31/2016
Technician: Joe, Technician replied 2 years ago
Joe
Joe, Technician

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

What type of problem are you having with connections?

Thanks,

Joe

hey Joe,
had another tech try and bailed on me
can you review that conversation or do I start over?
already uploaded pics

Ok, I see that question...... I can see another expert opted out, Aric is a great guy. I unfortunately have to step out for a little bit, I am not bailing however I do have to run out, in the mean time your other question will be open to other experts, if no other expert is able to correctly assist you when I return I will be sure to follow up with you and provide the help. I do apologize for this inconvenience but other experts are able to assist so you will still receive help.

Thanks,

Joe