Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Adorne LaGrand digital music system and one one of…

Customer Question
We have a Adorne LaGrand...
We have a Adorne LaGrand digital music system and one one of the speakers play even though both seem to be paired
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/31/2016
Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Home Theater-Stereo category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

You would only normally create one connection for the pair. They will then communicate with each other. So make sure you are connecting the primary speaker and then turning the secondary speaker on. The secondary speaker will then connect to the primary to get its auido data from if you are still having a problem, though, let.me know and we can take it from there.