Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have recently found that one of my BeoLab 4000 speakers…

Customer Question
I have recently found that...
I have recently found that one of my BeoLab 4000 speakers dose not work, no sound. Green light comes on. Changed to new cable, still no sound. What is wrong? Can it be fixed?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/30/2016
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Aric, Engineer

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

On the back of the Beo 4000 speaker, there is a "Line" switch. Have you tried switching this both all the way to the left, as well as all the way to the right (or vise versa) and trying the new cable with the switch in both positions?

If not, can you please try that?

Also, try disconnecting the power cord from the back of the powered speaker for 10 seconds, then plug it back in and try both positions of the "Line" switch again. let me know what happens.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Please let me know when you are able to see my reply and we can proceed.