Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have 2 Bose SoundDocks series 1. They 't appear to receive…

Customer Question
Hi I have 2 Bose...
Hi I have 2 Bose SoundDocks series 1. They don't appear to receive power What has caused this to happen? Is there any way this can be reset or does it need to be replaced? Do you have a number I can call to speak with someone in person? Please reply to***@******.*** Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/26/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, BUd.

Is it the same exact issue with both of them? No lights, no sound, etc?
Do you happen to have access to a voltmeter to check the output of the power supply brick?