Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a DISH Hopper with one HDMI connection,, a vizio 55"

Customer Question
Hello, I have a DISH...
Hello, I have a DISH Hopper with one HDMI connection, , a vizio 55" HD tv with 4 HD connections, and a Harman Kardon K AVR 235 with 3 HDMI connections. The source on the tv can be set to one of the 4 HD connects through the on screen display. I currently have just DVR input that is working.
I cannot get an HD picture/signal for TV.
Is there someone who is familiar with the HK AVR 235?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/22/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Derek.

Can you please detail which connections you're using on each device for me here, or upload a photo with the paperclip/attach button or put your pics on a file sharing site (imgur, wikisend, etc) and send me the link.

I just my visa info and do not now know who has that info, either you or a person named John. Please advise. I am interested in working with you but do not want to be double paid. Also, please tell me what the cost of your services will be. Thanks
If we can satisfactorily work out the payment issue, I can upload photos of the connections to the AVR and TV

Anything you saw about john was just an advertisement, noting the profile of one of many experts online (including myself) who could have responded to your query.

I am an independent technician and spending my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

You are only charged by the site that one time for the chat here, unless you open another question.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. At the end of our conversation, you'll be asked to rate my service, completing that process. You have agreed to an initial fee of $24 to post your question here and chat online. Additional services such as a phone call are available as well.

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed.

To be clear - there is an additional charge for the call, above and beyond the initial chat/web fee, it is not in place of the chat.

I understand the that a telephone call will be in addition to the national initial fee I am not sure how to go on paying the additional money and I'm sorry that this is taking up so much of your time

We can certainly continue here, if you prefer.

For the call though, chances are your credit card/bank has an automatic security flag because of the 2nd charge. Usually a quick call to them to authorize that 2nd fee will clear it up, and we can continue then by phone if you wish.

I redid and updated my account if you would like to see if payment will now go through.

Your initial request is expired now, but I sent you a new phone offer (same price) just click that "get service" and we should be good to go.

Hi Derek, I can't reply to duplicate questions (it would charge you again).

Just reply back here when ready, at http://www.justanswer.com/home-theater-stereo/9idoq-dish-hopper-one-hdmi-connection-vizio.html

Louie, Technician