Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a Denon "AVR-S910W" receiver. How do I get an older…

Customer Question
I bought a Denon "AVR-S910W"...
I bought a Denon "AVR-S910W" receiver. How do I get an older CD player without a HDMI connection to work with it? I've tried to use the "RCA" type connection to to make it work with no success. What can I to to remedy this problem?
Thanks,
Alfred (###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/21/2016
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Aric, Engineer

Hello, With a CD player you need to use RCA red and white connections and connect to the red and white "CD" jacks on the back of the Denon, then select "Analog 4" using the Source button.

However if you're referring to a "DVD" player (a completely different animal) then I would need the brand and model of the DVD player to assist further.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.