How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aric Your Own Question
Aric, Engineer
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Satisfied Customers: 44674
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
Type Your Home Theater-Stereo Question Here...
Aric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I bought a Denon "AVR-S910W" receiver. How do I get an older

Customer Question

I bought a Denon "AVR-S910W" receiver. How do I get an older CD player without a HDMI connection to work with it? I've tried to use the "RCA" type connection to to make it work with no success. What can I to to remedy this problem?
Alfred (###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, With a CD player you need to use RCA red and white connections and connect to the red and white "CD" jacks on the back of the Denon, then select "Analog 4" using the Source button.

However if you're referring to a "DVD" player (a completely different animal) then I would need the brand and model of the DVD player to assist further.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Related Home Theater-Stereo Questions