Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Short fall to my lap. Opened metal to collect disc's.

Customer Question
Display works mostly good but...
Short fall to my lap. Opened metal to collect disc's. Display works mostly good but no reunion for play. I this worth a trip to a repairer?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/21/2016
Technician: Michael, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Customer Service

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the Full model # ***** make of your device so I can help you?

Thank you

Tech Michael