Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a yahama HTR-3065 5.1 surround receiver with a

Customer Question
ps4,PS3, and hd tv hooked...
I have a yahama HTR-3065 5.1 surround receiver with a ps4,PS3, and hd tv hooked up to hdmi inputs and hdmi output to tv. No sound coming out of any speakers.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/20/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Are you perhaps getting sound through the TV speakers?

If you set the yamaha to tuner (fm radio) mode (antenna connected, tuned to a known working station, etc), do you hear anything there?
Can you tell me everything you see on the front panel display currently?

Do you still need help with this?