Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a pioneer as-wl300 connected to a pioneer sc-lx87

Customer Question

hi i have a pioneer as-wl300 connected to a pioneer sc-lx87 receiver and it was working fine for a month or so now having difficulties with it like i can not get my devices to pick it up in order for it to work play music with spotify
please help
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems.

How many devices do you have connected to your router, and what is the make and model of the router?

Too much traffic, or too much distance from the router can cause devices to drop out and no longer be able to connect.

Also, how long have you owned the AS-WL300 for?

Is the wireless indicator showing on the AS-WL300?

Additionally, when you say "reset"- did you disconnect the unit from power for 10 seconds, plug it back in then press and hold the tiny reset button on the back for 8 full seconds and release?

Please reply back and we can proceed.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.