Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Denon AVR-1913....love it. Is it possible to play

Customer Question

I have a Denon AVR-1913....love it. Is it possible to play an additional speaker (Heos 7) wirelessly through the system simultaneously?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

In short- directly NO, there isn't a way to stream any wireless music from the AVR-1913 to the Heos 7 speaker, as the Heos is a Network speaker, and the Denon AVR has no network audio streaming capabilities.

However there is a workaround that requires extra parts, and can send an AV signal from the receiver to the speaker. This requires use of a speaker to line level converter, and a wireless audio sending/receiving unit (the receiving unit would need to be physically plugged into the Heos speaker however).

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.