Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

On my Denon x3000, I pressed a button and now the usb/iPod

Customer Question

On my Denon x3000, I pressed a button and now the usb/iPod and Internet radio inputs say no signal. How do I restore?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

Please unplug the Denon from power for 30 seconds, then plug it back in and see if you have the same problem.

If so, then please let me know if you have "Reset the Unit to Factory Defaults" yet.