Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I have a 2310ci receiver with a rc1117 remote. All the

Customer Question

I have a 2310ci receiver with a rc1117 remote. All the functions on the remote quit working several days ago. It was seldom used. I put 2 sets of new batteries in it and it did not help. The only button that works on it is to turn the receiver off but it won't turn it back on. All the other functions are dead. Is there a setting I'm missing to have it work with the receiver or is the remote dead? I have not messed with the receiver itself. Thanks Dan
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first could you please send me a reply when you see this ?