Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

How can I pair my bose speaker to my Iphone?

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hello?
12/28/2015
Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question. Following are the steps for pairing most Bose speakers to an iPhone. If this doesn't work for you, please let me know, along with any additional information you have on the model of the Bose product you have:

1. With the Bluetooth® device and the SoundLink® speaker both turned on, press and hold the Bluetooth® button on the speaker for three seconds to make the speaker discoverable. The Bluetooth® indicator will slowly fade on and off approximately once every second to show the speaker is in discoverable mode

2. Set your Bluetooth® device to "Discoverable." This will allow your device to discover the SoundLink® speaker

3. On your device, locate the Bluetooth® device list. Select "Bose SoundLink" from the list

4. If your device asks for a passkey, enter digits 0000 and press OK. Some devices also ask you to accept the connection. YourBluetooth® device indicates when pairing is complete. The SoundLink® speaker indicates pairing is complete when theBluetooth® indicator stops fading on and off and remains on

Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer