Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I have the Denon AVR X7200WA and the Blu Ray Audio / Video

Customer Question
I have the Denon AVR...
I have the Denon AVR X7200WA and the Blu Ray Audio / Video DBT - 3313UDCI.
Now for some reason unknown the picture on the screen has been reduced in size on all 4 by about one third in size with very large black borders. It use to be a normal size picture and I can not find anything on the remote ( written in plain lamens terms to adjust the picture size ) My former Denon DVD palyer had a Format setting but not this one. I found something in a manuel that talks about zoom the picture, but where is the Zoom Icon or whatever? How do I get the picture back to normal size? I have only had this for about a couple of months.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Steven XXXX
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/24/2015
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Aric, Engineer

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

I am pulling up settings for the Blu Ray player- but keep in mind this may be a setting on your TV as well.

Please try this soft reset first while I pull up info on your player:

Shut the system down and unplug the Denon receiver and the Blu Ray player from power for 10-20 seconds each and plug them back in. Turn the system ON and let me know if thee issue is still there.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

On the lower right hand corner of the Denon Blu Ray remote is a button labeled "Picture Adjust". Try using that button to change the Format of the image size on the screen and let me know what happens please.

Aric, Engineer