Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

My Kenwood multiple compact disc player DP-R3080 fast

Customer Question

My Kenwood multiple compact disc player DP-R3080 fast forward button is stuck, how do I get the front cover off to realign it?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, would an exploded parts diagram from the Service Manual serve your need? As it implies, an "exploded parts diagram" details the individual parts and how each attaches to the others.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it would.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Please click HERE.

The diagram is in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file and can be viewed in most web browser. Click on the link to open the file or right click then select “Save As…” to download the file. It would require Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent for this purpose.