How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Your Own Question
Michael, Customer Service
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Satisfied Customers: 9568
Experience:  I have worked with home theater systems for over 20 years.
Type Your Home Theater-Stereo Question Here...
Michael is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Nakamichi Soundspace 1 system. One of my speakers

Customer Question

I have a Nakamichi Soundspace 1 system. One of my speakers need to be replaced. I need the roughly 3" x 3" cone for the speaker. It is a 6 ohm 15 W speakers. The number on the speaker is S300551A and 2C00551A. Where can I order this speaker? What part number do I use?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi these are specialized high power speakers for their size. The only way to get just the replacement speaker element itself is by contacting Nakamichi directly. They do sell parts as well but they do not give a US based phone contact only UK.

Here is the phone contact inf and the US based site, so you can simply Email them and they can set up the sale of that speaker for you;-)

Please call or E-mail:

2506, Fortune Tower Jumeirah Lake Towers, P.O Box - 126939, Dubai, UAE.

Tel:+971 4(###) ###-####/p>

Fax:+971 4(###) ###-####/p>


In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Tech Michael