Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a BOSE 3 2 1 Series Home Entertainment system. It is

Customer Question

I have a BOSE 3 2 1 Series Home Entertainment system. It is about 8 years old. I rarely use it. Have not used it in about 6 months. There is no volume. I have tried everything including unplugging all the connections and unplug the power. In addition, I get a video from a DVD, but if I put a CD in the player alot of times it says format unsupported. thoughts?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Not a lot you can do if the system plays no audio at all from any sources- this points to a hardware failure of the Bose. Are you saying no sources at all will play sound- even an auxiliary connected source?