Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience in IT and customer support
15852642

CW has stopped working on my TS-940SAT. Everything else

Customer Question

CW has stopped working on my TS-940SAT. Everything else works fine. Any suggestions?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. If you need a part you are still required to pay. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Inspect the large coil on the board located on the bottom left hand side, you will need to remove the panel to get to it. It should be L-100 or L-101 and should also be the largest coil. It should be covered in wax which can melt, if it melts the coil can get damaged and cause this issue. If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your TS-940SAT.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't believe that I was charged the balance before I even responded. Just Answer is a scam ... sign up ... give us your credit card ... we'll just charge you .... hope we helped you.Please remove my name from Justanswer.com