Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

CAN I USE A KLIPSCH MODELTO PLAY MUSIC WITH AN ADAPTER?

Customer Question

CAN I USE A KLIPSCH MODEL(###) ###-####TO PLAY MUSIC WITH AN ADAPTER?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for the question.

What kind of adapter are you referring to- can you elaborate?

Also, what are you looking to connect to the Klipsch as the music source (for example: Smartphone, TV, etc.)?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If you're simply looking to make the Klipsch more "Universal" in what can be connected to it, there's a universal 30 pin to BlueTooth adapter you can purchase at the link below. It plugs into the Klipsch, then allows ANY device with BlueTooth capability (Smartphones, all current model Iphones, Laptops, etc.), to connect to the Klipsch wirelessly. The adapter is at the link below for purchase:

http://www.zzounds.com/item--SAMSAXBT30?siid=133576&-pQK29hr5fse-yMEFwVdX022EQqfOR9uZryhoC6Ezw_wcB=

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

You can also just plug a standard 1/8" stereo AUX cable into the Klipsch, and connect any device with a headphone jack to the "AUX" port on the Igroove:

http://www.amazon.com/UpBright%C2%AE-Cable-Audio-Klipsch-iGroove/dp/B00MFVNKY0

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If you need further assistance with this, then please reply back with exactly what you're looking to connect to the Klipsch- and I will assist further.

If you've found the answer you needed- then please kindly click the 5 STAR RATING at the top of the page fr my efforts.