Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

We had a guest watch a Blueray video on my Samsung TV. He

Customer Question

We had a guest watch a Blueray video on my Samsung TV. He then wanted to watch TV and started pushing button. We have a Pioneer VSX 524 receiver. that runs everything. However, we have not been able to get the digital readout lights to come back on. The only light we have is the red light. If i push the dimmer switch the red light will come back on. How do I get all the lights back on the receiver, so I can see how high the volume is, etc.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

I have owned several Pioneer receivers.

I think the easiest thing would be to cut power to the receiver for a few seconds. Do this by pulling the wall plug.

Then let me know if the problem still exists and we can continue to troubleshoot if necessary.

Thanks.