Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

Polk audio subwoofter psw303 will not power on, any

Customer Question
suggestions?...
polk audio subwoofter psw303 will not power on, any suggestions?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
10/18/2015
Technician: Michael, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Customer Service

Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Sub woofer?

Also did anything out of the ordinary happen just prior to this?

Say maybe a power outage or storm?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Louie, Technician