Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I had my Kenwood rack system tuned up last year, and it

Customer Question
sounds like crap. Looking for...
I had my Kenwood rack system tuned up last year, and it sounds like crap. Looking for an experienced technician, who can restore it to it's full glory. Also looking to hook up up a #subwoofer, purchase needles for my technics turntablè, and return it to it's original sound with an in house visit and estimate. Also looking for the best vinyl to cd recorder to upgrade my system. Previous tech did a poor job, and returned all pieces dirty and dusty. Help, music lover here.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/23/2015
Technician: Michael, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Customer Service

Hi I understand and I will help you find the best tech possible for this. Did you need someone to come out to do this or did you want to send it in for this?

Also may I have the full model # ***** the age of your receiver? Also what other components you have with this one;-)

Thank you

Tech Michael

Thank you for the prompt response. I have a business trip that won't get me back to brooklyn until 10/5. I'll be free the 6th and the 7th (tues and wednesday), sorry for the delay. I'm looking for an experienced electronics expert, who can return my Kenwood rack system back to it's great sound. I had an alleged technician give it a shot, but it sounds worse than ever. I have a techies turntable, tower speakers, and a cabinet that could used some repair and cleaning. I'm hoping to add surround sound and a woofer, at your suggestion. The cabinet needs work, and the component pieces need a severe cleaning. I'm looking for in home services, and your time will be compensated, by your professional a list and results. I watched t to upgrade a vinly/mpc3,/you tube player with ipod capability to make my own music. If this sounds like a job for you, and you have the tools, technique and results, let. Me know when to expect you in october. I pay for the upgrade materials you supply th work.

Hi I used to lie in Brooklyn NY.

So I know the area well and who I can recommend for this as I am in NC now;-(

But I have a company I use , the original owner was my best friend,we bot have been audio techs for over 30 years and are really into excellent music quality so I think I can help you there. I will also see if I can get you a price break as well;-)

Since this will take us some time, and you will be away for a while,

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete and you are satisfied with the results.

Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Tech Michael

Michael
Michael
Michael, Customer Service