Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I cannot sync my Yamaha sound bar.

Customer Question

I cannot sync my Yamaha sound bar.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SHOULD i SET UP AN APPOINTMENT SINCE THERE MAY BE PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER ALSO.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hi, You can't use the HELP button on the remote, you would need to launch the My Harmony software that was originally used to setup the remote and then ADD DEVICE to the remote via the software. We do not make house calls- this is online tech support only, so I can only help you via this message board with the remote.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Were you the one that setup the remote initially, and if so, do you have your username and login password ***** the My Harmony account?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Was the remote working before with the Yamaha soundbar and then stopped- or is the soundbar a brand new purchase?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I don't use the phone call option, so I have opted out. Perhaps another expert will take the call.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It worked just before it became out of sync.I aminteresated in the Pope's visit this week.
My user name is ***** ***** also have a password.