Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Kenwood ddx 7015 't know password

Customer Question

kenwood ddx 7015 don't know password
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

If you are referring to the antitheft code which has to be entered if the system is disconnected from the battery, then you either need to have that code already, or you need to get that code from the manufacturer. You will also have to provide some proof of ownership. I know it's inconvenient, but, by design, the antitheft system is for this very purpose. If your unit is stolen and someone else can never use the radio it's a significant theft deterrent. Security like this is always a double-edged sword but it's you are the original owner it's will be fixed in your favor, you just have to jump through a few hoops to make it happen so they know that it's you and not someone that stole it from you. and by design someone like me or someone else on the Internet – nobody else can give you the code it is assigned specifically to that radio and it is only in the manufacturers database.