Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I have an old but great BA Microsystem CD built in November

Customer Question
Hi I have an old but...
Hi
I have an old but great BA Microsystem CD built in November 2006. The serial number is ***** The remote has not worked for years. The battery, CR2025, was replaced but it still did not work. I have moved the location of radio and want to start using the remote again. Are there replacements for the remote or do you have any other suggestions?
Thanks
Maggie
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/26/2015
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Aric, Engineer

Hi, Can you get me the "Model Number" (not the serial number) of the Boston Acoustics system in question?

Hi, I cannot find the model number. Where would I look? I have the manual but cannot find the model number.

Model Number would be on the front of the Manual. It's a Boston Acoustics "--------"?

It just says MicroSystem CD Owner's Manual

Okay, hang tight and I will take a look.

I live in Canada. Is the $24 on top of the original fee?

This is a Boston Acoustic system correct? According to them it's either a 9000 or a 9500 for the model number. I will see if the remote is available for either one.

Thanks.

I know nothing about fees or what you paid originally- etc. as I'm an independent tech and not privy to billing (not a site employee).

Thank you. It would cost about $50 to speak with you if the 2 amounts are combined which seems a lot to find out about a remote. I appreciate any help that you can give me on line.

I cannot find any info regarding a remote and have nothing to do with billing. I'm going to opt out and open the question up to other experts. Please don't rate as it will hinder someone else from working with you on this.

Aric, thanks for your advice and for asking others.
Aric, Engineer