How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ITPeter Your Own Question
ITPeter, Engineer
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Satisfied Customers: 17329
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
Type Your Home Theater-Stereo Question Here...
ITPeter is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need A Technicsstereo amplifier power switch forSU-Z900

Customer Question

I need A Technicsstereo amplifier power switch forSU-Z900
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
This is quite an old system, and new replacement parts are not available, however you can occasionally get them on eBay and other sources, or get an old broken system and remove the switch from it.
An electronics repair tech could also fit a modified similar switch for you.