Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands
59725966

I need to have a technician to my home to see if we need to

Customer Question

I need to have a technician to my home to see if we need to buy new Denon receiver. We live in Newbury MA
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you tell me more about the problem you're having?What model is the denon (should begin with AVR-)What are the symptoms?I should be able to diagnose this for you online - this will be much more practical than having a tech out which will cost much more and likely not resolve anything. Thanks,Nathan
Expert:  Kent-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/home-theater-stereo/986nl-need-technician-home-need.html).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
The closest service center to you is 120 miles away, so you would be looking at significant trip charges to have someone out. I'm happy to put you in touch with the installer if you prefer, but I believe it would be more benefit to you to work with me here instead on diagnosing/resolving the problem. Nathan