Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Is it possible to get BBC News on Bose wave system 11 ?

Customer Question

is it possible to get BBC News on Bose wave system 11 ?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If you mean BBC News on shortwave, the System II is AM/FM radio-capable, but not shortwave.
If you mean BBC World internet stations, then you would have to get them on a computer and pipe the sound to the System II with a cable - using the System II as a speaker set in other words.
As for FM or AM radio that might carry BBC News - you would have to specify a given area before I could inform you. (Aside from, of course, quotes from BBC News on e.g. NPR News, on various local NPR stations, and that sort of thing.)
So let me know a little more, and I will answer your question more fully - and further attempts at providing the right answer will not involve any additional charge.
If this completes the case and answers your question, please rate my Answer - or Reply letting me know the rating you would want to have applied to my work. Thanks.