Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I have a theater sound system =MODELSC-HT720 OR SC-HT692

Customer Question

I have a theater sound system =MODELSC-HT720 OR SC-HT692 I've tried changing batteries but the control unit still does not operate my sound or discs. Q IS THERE A REPLACEMENT UNIT I CAN GET ETC.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
If you have changed the batteries and it still fails then the remote will be faulty.
you can purchase a replacement remote from my link below
Click me to open
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you