Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I have an old panasonic record player. The speakers do not

Customer Question

I have an old panasonic record player. The speakers do not work because the wire is messed up. The speaker wire has two prongs attached to the speakers. What can I do? Can I splice the wire and add regular speaker wire? I pulled apart a red cable and attached it to one speaker but I am not getting any sound. Options?
Thank you, Dori
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only... Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Panasonic. Additionally, please provide clear closeup pictures of the wires, speakers and what has been attempted (splicing) ?