Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I have Boston BA635. At lower volume subwoofer has good sounding

Customer Question
bass, higher volume at times...
I have Boston BA635. At lower volume subwoofer has good sounding bass, higher volume at times it goes from bass to loud electronic blurr. I have inspected the speaker it seam ok. Any idea the problem?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
7/5/2015
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 years ago
Louie, Technician
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,
Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...
Initially and by "...inspected the speaker..." was this done visually with the actual woofer/speaker exposed and/or electrically with a multi-meter?
Louie, Technician