Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands
59725966

I have a Bose 1-2-3 series ii system. When I try to play a

Customer Question

I have a Bose 1-2-3 series ii system. When I try to play a dvd in the sys I get the audio but not the video. What am I doing wrong? Please help me.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What do you see on the tv screen when trying to play a dvd?Blue/black screen? A "no signal" message?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Black screen
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I justgot a new XI ifinity system and I am not sure what to connect brom the Bose. The only TV/Video chnnel that I get a signal from is the HDMI. It only shows what the TV is showing with the audioof the DVD plaing in the background.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was able to change a cable and it seems to work on the video 2 channel.
Thanks anyway. It just took some time, thought ad a different cable to take care of the problem.
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the update, glad to hear it is working for you again.Best regards,Nathan