John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I purchased a Jensen AWM975 RV. When installed, AM/FM plays wel

Customer Question

I purchased a Jensen AWM975 for my RV. When installed, AM/FM plays well. CD/DVD, & weather channel have screeching feedback. Changed ground, problem continues.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
If the radio is playing well but not the CD/DVD and weather channel, this seems to be an internal problem to me. Please call Jensen Heavy Duty technical assistance at(###) ###-####for technical assistance to find out if the unit has a known issue or if it can be replaced for free.
You can also email them clicking here ===> http://www.jensenheavyduty.com/technical-support
=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
After waiting a few hours for an answer, I'm told it must be an internal problem and am directed to a website for answers. I have tried twice to contact them with no response. So here I am out $36.00 bucks to be told "I dont know how to fix it" plus steered to someone who might know who won't respond. This is the second time I have been screwed by Just Amswer. I would really like my money back.
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello Sir/Madam, I will contact customer support so you can get your deposit back.
Thank you.