Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am av28 media center and am trying to hook up a Sony flat…

Customer Question
I am av28 media center...
I am av28 media center and am trying to hook up a Sony flat screen (old) to Comcast cable xfinity. I can a picture, but no sound. I can play a dvd and get sound and I can play music cd and get sound. But no sound with the TV.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
6/20/2015
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 3 years ago
Aric, Engineer
Hello, What's the mode number off of the back of the TV? What's the make and model of the cable box? How is the cable box connected to the TV? How is the TV connected to the Bose?The reason for all of these questions is there are about a half dozen ways the equipment can be connected, and depending on models- they will also have different jacks/connections.