Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I have a Boston Micro 90pvll powered subwoofer with a

Customer Question

I have a Boston Micro 90pvll powered subwoofer with a blown main speaker. Can I get a new speaker without buying a whole new unit?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Just the part for this is not sold sorry, only the complete unit.
Your only real option would be to check on Ebay for a second hand unit that has another component failed eg: Power supply where the speaker is salvageable and can be used in your unit.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you