Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I can't get sound out of my new blu-ray player. I have a Bose

Customer Question

I can't get sound out of my new blu-ray player. I have a Bose Lifestyle DVD home entertainment system.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello, How are you connecting the new BD player to the Bose? What type of cables?
Also, which model BJ ose Lifestyle do you have?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
HDMI cable and speaker wires. I think the Bose is a Lifestyle 48.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
The BD player connects to the Bose with HDMI and speaker wires?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's the way my last one was hooked up and I did this new one the same. I think the HDMI goes to the cable box, but I'm not sure as I don't know anything about electronics.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Actually I just checked and the HDMI goes to the TV
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you have an answer for me or not?
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
An answer depends on the info given in the question, and right now, theres not even a specific layout of the connections, so nobody can give an answer. Thats why i asked you to post pictures. Can you do that please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't know how to post pictures! Please refund my $36.00 and I'll go elsewhere to get some answers.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
I don't handle refunds or billing, I'm an independent tech. You need to handle refunds and billing through customer service via the home page. I have opted out of the question so am no longer involved. Good luck.
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble.
This type of configuration can be difficult to explain online, as there are many variables. If you'd still like help with this, I can assist you by phone or even by video chat (facetime, etc) to make things easier and faster for you. This will be quicker and cheaper still than having a local tech out.