Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I have the Pioneer vsx 23 txh. Surround speakers are suppose

Customer Question

I have the Pioneer vsx 23 txh. Surround B speakers are suppose to be to other areas of the house. The current set up does not seem to bring a menu up on the TV.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only... Initially, have you configured these B connected speakers as ZONE 2 or Surround Back please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
can you call(###) ###-####
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
My current location would not make calls practical.Still, consider a RESET. A reset is both a test and a try of a fix. As it implies, a reset would force the unit to revert back to factory defaults removing glitches and config errors but would include memories, presets and user preferences. After a reset, the initial setup would have to be performed. If have not been done and should you venture to try: please click HERE.May have to be done a number of times.This is very critical - a reset however would not be corrective of a hardware concern; but it would be confirmed. In some instances, it may even expose other issues.