Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

How do I factor reset my camera system. Floureon. Someone…

Customer Question
How do I factor...

How do I factor reset my camera system

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your camera?

Floureon

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your camera?

Someone has put a password ***** the system and it keeps locking me out need to factor reset

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.