Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

My alarm has been going off for over an hour after a power…

Customer Question
my alarm has been going...
my alarm has been going off for over an hour after a power outage. I can't turn it off.
Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: Home Security Systems
5/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 30 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.