Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

2 of our five camera's have a redish tint on them. Arlo.

Customer Question
2 of our five...

2 of our five camera's have a redish tint on them

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your camera?

Arlo

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your camera?

Nothing we got them for Xmass and they were that way then

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
4/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Neil, Technician replied 3 months ago
Neil, Technician

How bad is the tint? What is the model of the system, have you tried swapping the tint camera and a non tint camera positions to see if the tint moves with the camera. If it does then the cameras themselves are faulty and need to be replaced

Please take a moment to rate my help, it is how the site rewards me for my time and costs you nothing to do, I will hold the question so you can come back if you have a specific question