Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

My monitor that goes with my surveillance cameras is just…

Customer Question
My monitor that goes...

My monitor that goes with my surveillance cameras is just blank - I tripped a breaker that controls an overhead light and the monitor. I reset the breaker and the light works and the power light on the monitor is on - but no pics.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes, this is not a tv it's a monitor

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
4/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you see any lights showing on the monitor at all?

Please let me know

I've got it fixed - thank you

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.