Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I bought a house with a ASG Security System already

Customer Question
I bought a house...

I bought a house with a ASG Security System already installed. The house is not occupied at the moment. The system is no longer monitored but chirps continually. How can I stop the chirping?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

ASG is the label on the device. That is all I know about it. It is hard wired

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Was going to replace the backup battery...had it tested and it is still a good battery so i put it back. still chirps

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Cant think of anything

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Answered in 1 day by:
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Edward Hennessey,
 replied 3 months ago
Edward Hennessey

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today.To make sure I do not miss anything please give me a minute to review yourquestion

replied 3 months ago

You may need to disarm the system to stop the noise, there should be a sticker on the alarm panel to call if you do not have the arm / disarm code