Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I just got my cable and internet and home security system…

Customer Question
I just got my...

I just got my cable and internet and home security system installed and just got my bill and it’s 201.71 and they told me it was going to be 29.99 a mouth why is it so hi is that a one time thing 4 the 201.71

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

It though xfinty

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

I just got it installed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know why it’s hi

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
3/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.