Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I have installed by Chub Company an alarm system Ademco Lynx…

Customer Question
Hi, I have installed...

Hi, I have installed by Chub Company an alarm system Ademco Lynx and now i stoped to be with this compagny and i need to reprogram the system I d'ont know how to do it. can you help ?

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

1 month

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes because the compagny dosn't want to help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I checked the Manuel of the Honeywell keyboard whish i have and i found nothing about re programing the system

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
3/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Michelle-Mod, Moderator replied 2 months ago
Michelle-Mod
Michelle-Mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Hi
yes please I still waiting for the assistance from the technicien, ASAP.
Thank you
Michel
Hi Michelle
I want seriously cancel my request and cancel my payement for you. please confirme me the cancellation of both . Thank you
regards.
Electronics Technician: Edward Hennessey,
 replied 2 months ago
Edward Hennessey

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today.To make sure I do not miss anything please give me a minute to review your question

replied 2 months ago

Programming an alarm system is critical and should be done by a professional only, contact Ademco support for a dealer, also they should be able to direct you to a programming manual as it sounds like you have a operation manual

replied 2 months ago
Hi
I am sorry Mr Edward but i am not happy with the answer, because already i contact them by phone and they do nothing for me. anyway thank you for your time. I want Cancel my re
I want to cancel my request. I will deal with any other security company.
Best Regards.
 replied 2 months ago

If you can give me your exact model number I can further assist on a programming guide, if you give me your city state I can assist with get you a local dealer. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars atthe top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance,please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

I want to cancel my request.
 replied 2 months ago

You have a users manual, if you supply the exact model information I can locate a programming manual for you or direct you to an authorized dealer who can take care of this for you,

Please call 1(###) ###-####to cancel.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance,please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

I called my company they will fix my problem. i will give you feedback after canceling my request. i called that number no answer. please cancel my request